Striking Fair Trade recycled sari cross body bag, which has a patchwork of decorative red squares, all hand-stitched together.
• Each patterned square is different and utilises recycled sari fabric, embroidery and gold-coloured sequins, making every bag unique.
• This patchwork effect is on the front and back of the bag and also features delicate green, purple and blue embroidered flowers.
• The flat base, the underside of the strap and the lining inside, are all made from red-coloured cotton.
• The bag closes at the top with a black zip, for extra security.
• Inside, there is a main compartment which has one smaller zipped pocket to store purses, cards, phones, keys etc
This recycled sari cross body bag has been carefully handmade by skilled Fair Trade artisans in India.
Dimensions - width 35 cm x height 35 cm x depth 16 cm. The strap has a drop of 50 cm from the top of the bag approximately.
Please note: due to the recycled nature of the materials used each bag will vary slightly in colours and patterning.
Aspiration International, India.
Established in 1993 and based in New Delhi, India with 14 employees, Aspiration International are a relatively small manufacturing and export organisation looking to promote the work and welfare of artisans and families all over India, including Jaipur and Sarangapur.
The aim is to help them develop cottage industries, improving economic and social welfare and providing fair wages, which hopefully will lead to them becoming independent artisans.
Aspiration specialise in manufacturing wood products, including our best selling wood bangle with zebra pattern. You can read more about Aspiration artisans in our Fair Trade Producers section.
You should receive your delivery within 2-5 days from placing your online order with us.
We always let you know by email that your order is being dealt with and also when it’s gone in the post - so you won’t be kept in the dark!
However, please allow up to 5 working days before you contact us with any issues.
Deliveries are made by Royal Mail from Monday to Saturday between 7am and 3pm.
You must notify us of your intentions within 30 days of your initial receipt of the goods. We will then agree with you what action to take, including the opportunity to exchange your unwanted product for another item.
(Please use the contact us page to get in touch with us. This page also includes the address to send your "returns".)
Write a review
Excellent product, fast delivery, very happy with the service! John McGrath (Nov 20 2016, 12:51 PM)
Please enter a valid email address.
This field is required.