Unique, recycled Fair Trade bracelet, featuring delicately crafted square bone beads with a zebra pattern.
• Made from waste cow bone. A sanding machine is used to shape the bone.
• The beads are then dyed and the patterns are created by hand with hot wax - a technique known as Batik.
• TIny black Maasai beads are threaded between each section, enhancing the detail of the item.
• The bracelet is elasticated, so is easy-on, easy-off and will fit most wrist sizes comfortably.
• Why not complement the look with a matching necklace and earrings, also available from our range? (See below)
This Fair Trade bracelet with square bone beads was hand crafted in Kenya - bringing you a distinctive product inspired by natural materials and displaying the vibrancy of African culture.
Dimensions - width 2 cm approximately.